Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PHOTOSHOPPED AGAIN!!!


Well Here we go again! I love to manipulate images just to see what could possibly happen when creativity and imagination comes together. How can you resist the temptation to alter and image. With all the special effects and digital additions to Movies and Posters it's what the people want. Okay in this particular project the same rules apply to this one just like the last one. Choose your subject, than choose what to alter it into. I choose animals because people and animal have similar characteristics and for this one I chose the Cheetah because it's one of my favorite animals. It's lean, fast and agile. I consider the model to be equivalent. Her facial features we similar. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment