Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Q & A's




What do you hope to accomplish in the next 10 years?
Well thats the funny thing. I live my life by faith and what ever God allows me to accomplish I am truly satisfied. 10, 20, 30 years from now I can say that my life is great because I had the strength to put God first.

Describe yourself in one word?
Passionate 


Do you have a mantra?
Yes, "The world is my model".

If you weren't a Photographer what would you be?
A Script/ Play Writer or Film Director

You feel  happiest when?
I am shooting still life and nature/reading my Bible and meeting new people.

People would be surprised to learn ...
(1)That I like to cook.(2) I don't plan my days too far in advance. I love to let things happen.


If your home were on fire what is one thing you would save? 
Wow that's tough! I'd probably die trying to go in for my camera equipment cause I would grab my computer first.

If you could invite 8  people (living, dead, animal or fiction)  to dinner who would you choose? 
I would invite Selma Hayek, Michael Jackson,  Aliyah, Thandie Newton, Peter Griffin, Left Eye Biggie and  2 Pac

What are your faults?
If I told you I would have to get rid of you.


If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

The Listening ear that leads to selfless acts. I tend to listen and aid people way too much. I feel like it takes up more of my time than any. I love to help and I care a lot, but sometimes it's over-whelming.

Career Choice. Full-time or Part-time?
Part-Time.

If you could change one thing what would it be?
Change the Use of electricity to natural resources.



Jean - Claude Pauris
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: