Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

STOLEN!!!!


It was a hot and sunny day in Miami. Pretty much the same as everyday. People enjoying the sun and having fun on vacation. I was riding my bike down Washington Blvd. It was around 4:30 pm and so many people were in town this month. I stopped in a Miami Tourist Shop near Lincoln road, one of the busiest streets in South Beach. I walked in to ask for some info on Jet Skies. I picked up a brochure and headed back outside. I looked around and my bike was GONE. It was right here by the door to the shop. I looked left and looked right, not a single person with a bike like mine in sight. I was in the store for less than 20 seconds. I was upset and amazed at how fast my bike got stolen. The fact that no one in the general location even had a bike like mine meant that the bike was moved in at least 5 seconds and on the road at least 10 seconds before they vanished. Lesson for those bike owners in Miami. If you think that 5 to 10 seconds in not enough time to get your bike ripped off, try it and see if you can beat the thieves? Never again!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: