Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ghiradelli Chocolate Company


I have been HOOKED! You would think that this place was straight out of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. I mean they know how to get you. First you walk in and out comes a free sample of chocolate for you to try. I thought to myself, " what if I don't buy anything?" We'll I didn't buy anything and got another sample on the way out. WOW! I guess if you just want a sample they got plenty to give away. Honestly they have the BEST hot chocolate, milk chocolate and ice cream treats that could personally bankrupt me if I spend too much time there. Anyhow back to my Photo- graphy experience. I was hanging out with another photographer this particular day and I decided to try the Sony A700. Talk about finding a new toy. This camera is precise and sharp. Shooting hand held is a cinch. I took this image while parading around the store. I was in and out in a matter of 3 minutes and I got two pieces of chocolates to go. Hey if you gotta take photo's why not eat chocolate while you do it. Ghiradelli is located at 801 Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach, FL.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment