Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

ADORABLE!!!


What more can you say about a girl this adorable??? How old is she? Does she model? Her eyes are so beautiful! Yeah those are some the things you can say about this lil doll. 1 going on 2 this Baby girl  loves the camera and is always smiling. I had the privilege of shooting Reece this one Sunday morning and had the time of my life. She was very attentive and ready to move. I had to keep up with her every step just to get that shot of a life time. Like a Lil diva at the beach Reece was ready to pose and play in the water. Thanks to my friend Courtney I was introduced to her niece Reece and it made my day. Kids can make any day a great one especially when you get to hang out with a cute Lil lady like this one.

Love to do it again if you're ever in Miami again.

~jc~
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment