Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

PHOTOSHOPPED!!!



Sometimes images just need a lil creativity to make the images come to life. Well on this particular adventure of mine I decided to let it all loose and no holds barred. I took the time to plan out my attack on these poor unknowing models. They allowed me to shoot them, but what they didn't know was that they were part of the ploy to CREATIVITY!!!! Letting my imagination run wild I just took what I learned in my classes eons ago and mixed it in with what I call Photoshop MASTER TECHNIQUES and made a masterpiece of my own. Well actually I made several, but Im only gonna show you 1. Take a gander at this transformation. As you can see what began as a head shot was converted into a metal mask. I took the time to sample several facial images of robots, cyborgs, action heroes, and fictional characters well known to the public. I decided to stick with the Autobot Symbol. It was very popular because Transformers 2 was coming out in theaters soon so I wanted something current. Without giving too many of my secrets I resized the image to fit the size of my subject. While copying and cutting different layers of hair to add the realness to the image. Using different layer masks to help make the transition effective I was able to create this finished product.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment