Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Photographer????

Have you ever wondered who the photographer is? I mean really have you ever wondered who the guy behind the camera really is besides a picture taker, or moment catcher? Some individuals just plan their day according to what they need. Nine times out of ten the needs they want are driven by what influences them most. Not the fact that they need it, but the sheer fact that the moment they are in requires them to participate in whatever the flow is pushing them to. I have done several shoots and I feel like I get to know the models that I work with. I know who the are and who they are in love with. What they like and how their day went. I know who supports their career choice and what motivates them to be who they are. I know their role models and favorite model spread in a magazine. The question I still pose is, do you really get to know your photographer the way you should? It's funny how people talk about creepy men with cameras waiting to get you in the studio to take awful photos of you. Do you really research the person you are going to have take images for your portfolio? I only ask is because everyday we allow people into our lives who can either make a positive or negative influence on us. We take it for granted that everyone is cool and respectable. In a disrespectful world we nonchalantly walk around like we are indestructible and nothing can happen to us. I invite you all who desire to work with me to get to know me as a person. I am easy going, fun, creative. A caring person with ideas that will move you. From beginning to end my job is to help you find that pose, that shot that will help you make it. The one that will give you confidence in yourself so you can progress and succeed. What are your dreams? Why do you want to model? How can you achieve it? Let me help you get to where you are going. Lets make something happen. Let's make something worth keeping. Let's build your book and redefine what is fashion in this industry. I am here if you would like to work with me? I am Jean Claude and I am THE PHOTOGRAPHER.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment