Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

PET PEEV PART 2


Don't get me wrong but like I said before I have a tolerance and eventually the limit will be reached and things could go from bad to worse. I really do appreciate a captive audience when I shoot on location. Like I said before its my biggest Pet Peeve is to work on location and the people who pass by just get in the way of the shoot.

THE PASSING BY AUDIENCE.

In this particular shoot it was at the bus stop so I expected some people to be around and walk by, but come on this lady was asking the model her life story. It took at least 5 minutes out of shooting time to get this lady to BEAT IT! Vanessa had to ask her to leave several times cause she was in the middle of a shoot. If I had not been across the street with traffic coming I would have done it myself.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment