Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have A Seat!!!


Early in my Miami Photography life. I was happy to come across a wonderful person named Lauren. She was one of many women who wanted to shoot. She had an extreme look, but unfortunately the agencies that wanted her to sign recommended that she cut her hair. Seems reasonable enough, but her hair was her pride and joy. She had been growing it over 7 years. Her look was unique and very edgy. The more we sat and talked I realized that sometimes it's more than just hair it was who she was. She was a laid back hipster with the mentality of an old cool cat from the late 60's. She had a don't mess with me attitude, but a gentle smile that made you wanna see if she had what it took or was she just talking jive. Anyhow we had a blast shooting just Lauren in my favorite chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment